Protonmail Mail also offers email services to a global audience. It is free of cost and offer users with many wonderful features that enhance its user experience. The Protonmail Create Account offers users add-on protection from unnecessary junk and spam emails.
Many users prefer email which provides great storage capacity, and proton mail offers 500 MB online storage for free, and paid users can get 20 GB storage capacity. Here are some features of the ProtonMail, which make it the better mail service.
- Keeps email safe
- Comes with the good storage capacity
- Multiple encryption options.
- All data stored on servers in Switzerland
- ProtonMail apps for Andriod and iOS
- Control access to your data
- You can import your mail and contacts from other mail
- Protect your information with Swiss privacy laws
- Verify our open-source and transparent apps
Create an account on Protonmail
Learn the steps below to create an account on Prontomail and Juno mail Hacked
- In the very first step, go to your web browser and open up the ProtonMail sign-up page.
- You are required to select Sign Up, and then Free.
- Choose a Free Plan. In case you want to choose Protonmail premium, then go with the Premium option.
- In the Create Your Account screen, go to the Username and Domain section.
- Next, you are required to enter the username you want to use for your ProtonMail email address.
- Go to the Password section, enter the password you want to use, and retype it to confirm.
- You need to choose Create Account.
- Choose to Continue with Free to create your free email account.
- You are required to choose I am human box for confirmation.
- Follow the instructions. Alternatively, choose Email or SMS to verify you’re human.
- Enter an optional display name. This name will be displayed to your emails which you send to other people.
- Click Next.
- You need to enter an optional email address or phone number that you can use to recover your account if you ever forget or lose your password.
- Click Save.
With these steps, you can easily create your Protonmail account. And if you are already a user of Protonmail and having issues like Protonmail not working, or Protonmail being down; you can try the following solutions.
Solutions to fix the Protonmail issue
Solution 1: Check the connection
One of the easiest ways to fix the issue is by checking the internet connection. There are chances that it stopped because of the wire’s improper connection or some server issues.
- Restart the PC and modem or Wi-Fi you are using.
- In the next step, you need to try to put both devices in safe mode for easy connection.
- Then run the operating system.
- Update your Wi-Fi router or modem for a better connection.
Solution 2: Try another browser
If you are having problems, then you can try another browser to use your proton mail. There are chances that your current browser is creating the problem. So, to eliminate the problem, go to the other browser and open your mail in that browser.
Solution 3: Verify the caches and cookies on your browser.
Sometimes the email issue is caused by your browser’s cache and cookies. You must thus take care of that. The instructions are the Chrome web browser. Therefore, you can follow the instructions below if you use the Chrome browser.
- Launch the Chrome browser, then choose the menu bar.
- Select More Tools from the menu as the second step.
- You must now select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the time period and check the appropriate boxes.
- Finally, choose Clear Data to complete the procedure.
Solution 4: Updated the version of your browser.
Updating your browser to the most recent version is another option to solve your email issue. Check to see if the most recent version is accessible or not. Immediately update your browser if the answer is yes. Whenever you update, go back to your email.
Solution 5: Temporary disable your security software
It makes sense if you are experiencing Protonmail mail issues as a result of the security program. Sometimes the secure connection may be blocked by a firewall or security program. You must temporarily turn off the security program in order to remedy this. So, try it and observe the outcome.
Solution 6: Reset the password
You can also fix your Protonmail issue by resetting the password. So, open your mail account, and from there, reset your password.
We wish that through this, you get to know some of the important reasons behind this Protonmail issue and the steps to create an account on it. You need to follow the basic troubleshooting steps by which you can rectify the Protonmail issue.