Brother Printers are one of the most up-to-date developments which have given the advantage to do printing inside indicated. The cost of this printer is very typical in correlation with different names.
It is also true that the BROTHER printer shows some errors while using it. One most regularly happening issues are Brother printer offline.
And if you think for what reason my BROTHER printer keeps going offline, you should make a few moves to fix the issue. Before starting any procedure, go through a basic check on your BROTHER printer to confirm its capacities.
Reasons why My Brother printer is Offline
- If the connection is weak, then there are chances of the Brother printer offline issue.
- Incorrect settings also lead to problems.
- The unstable connection between your printer, and the internet.
- A broken cable is also responsible for the issue.
- Often the unstable connection between the printer and PC causes an Offline error.
Ways to fix Brother printer is Offline error
Solution 1: Check the printer cable
There are instances when the broken cable causes the problem. So, also use fresh cables. And ensure your printer and computer are connected.
Solution 2: Check your internet connection
As you know, a weak and unstable connection is the basic cause of the problem, so it is better to be sure that the internet connection remains stable. For better functioning between the system and printer, a proper and high-strength internet connection is required.
Solution 3: Remove the pending print jobs
Many times too many commands also become the reason for the problem. So, it is better to remove the print queues. Refer to these steps:
- Go to the Start button.
- Select Settings
- Click on the Devices option.
- Hit Printers and Scanners.
- Select your printer, and choose Open queue.
- Under Document Name, select any documents listed.
- And then, choose Document.
- Choose Cancel to remove print jobs.
Solution 4: Set the printer as the default
Another solution to fix the Brother printer offline issue is to set the printer as default. The below steps will help you out.
- Select Start and choose Settings.
- Choose Printers & Scanners option under Devices.
- Click on the Open queue.
- Now, under Printer, select Set as the default printer.
- You need to clear Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline if they are checked.
- In case a message pops up, select OK.
If these solutions won’t help you out, then you can contact Brother printer’s phone number. The experts will attend to your problem.